LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Bank Got Stolen!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

Clan Bank Got Stolen!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Clan Bank Got Stolen!!!!   Clan Bank Got Stolen!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:09 am

Oh my god I can't believe it... Today in the morning I tried to log in the clan bank account but the password was incorrect something's gone wrong some one has hacked/stolen all the three accounts from Clan Bank :O We have a real [color:1f30=red]PROBLEM
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bank Got Stolen!!!!   Clan Bank Got Stolen!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:58 am

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT KNEW THE PASS WAS YOU ME AND FUZION!! RECLAIM THE PASSWORD YOU HAVE THE EMAIL ADDRESS
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bank Got Stolen!!!!   Clan Bank Got Stolen!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:24 am

Wtf is this all about. This is bullshit. These are the only people with the accounts...

Me
Grim
Phil
Joe

How did this happen? Also, phil you set the first 2 up, so you should be able to recover the password and get it changed no problem. Please whatever happened please come forward and get this straightened out. This is a crock of bullshit and I just want it fixed now, or i'm going to be very aggrivated.

Please get in contact with me ASAP. Something will be done and changed with this. Either way, new accounts will be created, with a specific clan email linked to the accounts with password protection and I will set up all that shit.
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Bank Got Stolen!!!!   Clan Bank Got Stolen!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Bank Got Stolen!!!!
Page 1 of 1