LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New and First pvp clan within the clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim
Runner
Runner

New and First pvp clan within the clan Empty
PostSubject: New and First pvp clan within the clan   New and First pvp clan within the clan I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:54 pm

As some of you may be aware the higher officals in the clan, (battlion leaders and up) will create pvp,pvm,ubers,rushes, etc clans within the main one of course. As of now me(4am_forever) and phil(zip_godd) have created our own pvp team. These are seperate tryouts and are harder to get in then when u normally tried for the LP clan. We will do tryouts for anyone but make sure one of us is in the game while this is going on. If not it will not count. Our name is End Game, and we will be posting up the individual section for pvp teams, and tryouts start immediatlly, but first if you want to try out go down in the forum to tournaments and enter into the one I am hosting if you dont there is no point in you trying out. This is where we seperate the gg from the decent
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

New and First pvp clan within the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and First pvp clan within the clan   New and First pvp clan within the clan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:42 am

Me and phil (zipack) had a discussion and we're all developing squads inside the clan. Zipack and Grim have started the PvP squad and are going to recruit members for the squad. We are putting together different squads for different initiations and will be taking tryouts and getting dedicated members for their squad and purposes. Each member can be member of multiple squads if keeping a place doing the tasks the squad takes on. Me (Fuzion), Rob (rwastoner) and joe (cadillacjoe2) are also part of the Ladder squad we're opening to collect and gather equity, items, and characters on D2 Ladder.
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com

New and First pvp clan within the clan
Page 1 of 1