LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Clan Bank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim
Runner
Runner

New Clan Bank Empty
PostSubject: New Clan Bank   New Clan Bank I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:55 am

K guys heres an idea, had something kinda like this in the last clan I was part of. The clan had their own mules and only certain people knew the acc and pass but this is how it could go. Basically the bank will be a place to get items for what u may need without having to trade. To possibly convince people to donate and still keep the bank at full. An idea would be what u donate will be compensated for fg and/or acces to the bank. But you cant give low items for high ones such as a tarnhelm or peasent helm for something like a coh or anni. We can have screenshots or items in stock on the website so you dont have to always ask if the bank might have what you need. You can just look it up if it is in stock then make the arrangments to recieve this item. Such items will give you so much fg depending on its worth. Can also use the fg to get items to create a trading center for the clan and have another good use for the new clan fg. Tell me what u think
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

New Clan Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clan Bank   New Clan Bank I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:07 pm

Perfect. Grim I'm glad you've used what I've put in play and thought of an effective way to benefit the clan as a whole in a constant way. I like your idea. You can exchange equal items or forum gold to use an item in our bank. I like this a lot. Battalion Leaders, and Clan Heads should have access and we should begin an account to start making a couple donations.

I like this idea a lot. I've got quite a few extra torches I can put on there too Very Happy Nice thoughts bro.
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Grim
Runner
Runner

New Clan Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clan Bank   New Clan Bank I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:00 pm

thx appreciate it gotta run before u walk get this stuff rolling
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

New Clan Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clan Bank   New Clan Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:23 am

Clan Bank has been established. Items can be exchanged for other items, bought with LPs Forum Gold, exchanged for HRs.

We are also taking donations, trade-ins for forum gold and we offer lay-a-way for members with the incentive of getting an item and paying the price afterwards.

Clan Bank Account:
https://clanlps.forumotion.com/t19-clan-bank-account
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Sponsored content

New Clan Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clan Bank   New Clan Bank I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Clan Bank
Page 1 of 1