LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2)

Go down 
+2
Zipack
Fuzion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2)   Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:46 am

How's it going everyone? Welcome to Clan LPs! My name is Dave. These are my main Diablo 2 accounts, filled with level 90s if you don't have them on your friends list...

Fuzion
srislove09

I can help anyone in the clan with anything and don't expect anything in return. Although, the way a clan works is our members help each other out. Whether it be with; advice, rushes, runs, mfing, characters, builds, items, ubers, runes, whatever. So, if you need anything ask me and I can see what I can do. I have a character for almost everything.

I'm also a very advanced graphic and web designer and am currently in college for Design and Multimedia at the Institute of Art. So, if anyone needs any personal things done; i.e.: banners, wallpapers, splashes, graphics, etc. Just ask me and give me a guideline and I can do it for you. Other things; such as web designs, templates, coding, skins... more advanced and brought out projects we can discuss some type of agreement.

But either way my services or cheap to free. And most everything for the clan that I can do is at your service. From graphics, splashes, banners, to web templates, music beats, album covers, slideshows, or just extreme photo editing. And of course anything Diablo 2 related. I am at your service. So add me to your friends list and hit me up.

Also, anyone interested in joining my battalion, please contact me via message board, Diablo 2, or email.

Thanks for the love,
David
fuzionfiend@gmail.com
*Fuzion
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2)   Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:17 pm

You certainly gave me a good idea Dave this should be a req. for each battalion leader to post a description of them and their intentions of help.
Back to top Go down
theweedman
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2)   Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:43 pm

Hello LPs My name is Robert and i am a leader of batalion 4. I havent been back very long so i dont have a Char for EVERYTHING but i do have a Hdin that seems to work good for just about everything. Im not to awfull good with a computer i mainly play my Playstation 3 if you want to hit me up my accnts are the same Rwastoner. i smoke alot of weed so dont expect me to remember anything. i can barely remember what im supposed to do right now lol. well i geuss thats all i have to say at the moment Hit me up if im on playstation or computer. Merry Christmas
Back to top Go down
xilrasis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2)   Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:09 pm

Hello im Bryce i am one of the leaders here. i mostly run chaos and mf. i have a loy of mf. nigma, shako, 38x 7 mf scs, p chancies, and 46 mf war travs. if u add it up you will get about 400-550 ish. if you wish to run my chaos with me i run lps chaos-00 all the way through lps chaos-99. if i die its ok because i do not run a bot if i do find a bot from dave or phill i will start up the bot. thank you all.
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2)   Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:16 pm

Dave i would be interested in joining your battalion my acc is mod-thor and if im not thear its ggd-master my email is james.420.69@gmail.com im not the best speller so just hit me up in game or email
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2)   Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:11 pm

Alright man, I will get a hold of you on battle.net or feel free to add me and contact me. Thanks David (*Fuzion)
Back to top Go down
jamestam

PostSubject: need to add   Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:48 pm

whats you battle net acc ill add you
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2)   Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:40 pm

My main battle.net account is *Fuzion

add me and message me whenever. everyone else does
Back to top Go down
Taankjay
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: ...   Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Hi guys my name is Jay and I'm the Captain of the #2 Batallion.

I got a Hammer and a WW barb. Both built for PVM.

I'll be there for rushes and when I'm not on. I will have a bot running chaos !

For anything... just add me : Taank_Jay
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2)   Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:42 pm

Jay is the man and he rapes! Add him and hit him up!
Back to top Go down
xilrasis123
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2)   Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:46 pm

well, goodnite all it has been a pleasureable 1st day with all of you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2)   Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Clan LPs! (Battalion Leader #2)
Page 1 of 1