LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome To everyone in Battalion #4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

Welcome To everyone in Battalion #4 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To everyone in Battalion #4   Welcome To everyone in Battalion #4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:04 pm

Well since our battalion leader smokes alot of weed he seemed to forget to make a post for the new members to this battalion. Im a fairly new member myself and im poor as hell but i can do rushes all the way thru. Hdin works for almost everything. My Acconts are Cadillacjoe and cadillacjoe2 so feel free to hit me up. If thers nething else that needs to be done to this topic let me know.. its my first topic ive ever posted on a forum. You guys popped my cherry lol. Uhmm my actualy name is Joe (probably figured that out) im 21 and a 1st year in college for business management. I can run 2 pcs at once on D2 so if u need somebody to sit somewhere or whatever feel free to ask me. im usually on both any, 2 pcs work better then 1.
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To everyone in Battalion #4   Welcome To everyone in Battalion #4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:06 am

Welcome to clan LPs Joe. Great to have ya here and on the team.

Last edited by Fuzion on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To everyone in Battalion #4   Welcome To everyone in Battalion #4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:36 am

Hey thanks! Glad to be invited and to be here. Gold idea is a great one btw.. considering i cant reply to the forum u said i can reply to and say i like it. Uhmm where would we go to check out our forum gold? and will we get "backpay" lol.. business man.. nothin personal.
Back to top Go down
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To everyone in Battalion #4   Welcome To everyone in Battalion #4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:37 am

Now that ive said tha tand feel like an idiot.. i seee where to see how much gold i have. Awesome.. thanks for the help. Lol
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To everyone in Battalion #4   Welcome To everyone in Battalion #4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:52 am

Haha no problem, you'll get a hold of it. You should be able to post replies. I'll open the thread. But i think its a great idea
Back to top Go down
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To everyone in Battalion #4   Welcome To everyone in Battalion #4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:22 am

Question, can i just start making topics and starting things? LIke can i get this forum rolling? I can start posting builds and waht not.. an i just go nutz and do that? Lol..
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To everyone in Battalion #4   Welcome To everyone in Battalion #4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:07 pm

Absolutely Joe. Post whatever you want as long as its not too senseless and spam Very Happy Let it roll and spread the word!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To everyone in Battalion #4   Welcome To everyone in Battalion #4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To everyone in Battalion #4
Page 1 of 1