LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome New LP Members (Battaleion Leader #3)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim
Runner
Runner

Welcome New LP Members (Battaleion Leader #3) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome New LP Members (Battaleion Leader #3)   Welcome New LP Members (Battaleion Leader #3) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:19 pm

Hey I am the Leader of the 3rd battaleion, I'm 19 2nd year college student, major: film, computer animation graphic design. I will make this short and sweet I will help any clan member what to the best of my ability. I do not plan on making another char so anyone spare items that u may need that I have i will grant u it and if you are looking for specific items I will use my items to help u grasp what u need. I dont mf much now but I do sometimes, use to carry 755 mf but now use around 500..i think. But anyways I will also grush or power lvl doing chaos runs. If you have any other question dont hesitate to ask. If anyone does play any xbox 360 my GT is prohoboe, ur welcome to add no biggie if you dont. Long live the LP
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New LP Members (Battaleion Leader #3)   Welcome New LP Members (Battaleion Leader #3) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:50 am

Good to have ya on the team Grim. We'll be able to do a lot of damage and good! Haha, hit me up and we can do some work together, my account is Fuzion.
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New LP Members (Battaleion Leader #3)   Welcome New LP Members (Battaleion Leader #3) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:55 pm

good to have a smart pc guy in the clan im no pc guy my self but i got some great characters on d2 ladder and nl ill be happy to rush and level as well and my also have some gear if you ned my nl acc is mod-thor and ladder acc is ggd-master also have a few mule accs i can do rushes pretty easy and theirs no charge if any one wants me to keep game open fore ex fer will im away just pm me hear or in the game i am looking fore someone good with bot programs to help get one running fore the channel so if you can help me or i can help you hit me up my name is James.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New LP Members (Battaleion Leader #3)   Welcome New LP Members (Battaleion Leader #3) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:14 pm

im told we have 2 guys botting the channel now so I would check with Zip_godd he would know the names cause the other one that i recruited is in hawaii for a month but kept his comp on ( not really a "smart pc" guy but I can figure stuff out
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: spam in my maill on this sight    Welcome New LP Members (Battaleion Leader #3) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:09 pm

i got some kind of message of a bubble game is this spam or did some one send this to me if you did please stop and how do you delete menages from you acc on this sight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New LP Members (Battaleion Leader #3)   Welcome New LP Members (Battaleion Leader #3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome New LP Members (Battaleion Leader #3)
Page 1 of 1