LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pvp bow zon build sugestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

pvp bow zon build sugestions Empty
PostSubject: pvp bow zon build sugestions   pvp bow zon build sugestions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:12 pm

i am in the presses of building some pvp and i have ben strictly pvm fore ever well i have had some fun dueling and would like to keep doing it so if any one knows a good build fore pvp bow with a botd bow as weapon ill take all the friendly advice i can get thanks

james/aka/mod-thor/aka/ggd-master
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: pvp bow zon build sugestions   pvp bow zon build sugestions I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:51 am

Mine's pretty out of control. Need some work. I like doing a bowzon with guided and/or strafe/multi-shot. Maybe even some freezing arrow. And use valkyries, mercs, and Faith. Faith is fast, adds a LOT of damage and good for guided output.
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: pvp bow zon build sugestions   pvp bow zon build sugestions I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:46 pm

basically stick to the normal setup you can google it if your not sure, only difference is the 2nd wep set will either be eth titans and ss or boing. If I said this already or you already know basically the best bowzon is a glass cannon and they get really espensive because of the psn scs i had 8 451s and bunch of others and did around 10k and wasent done lol just fair warning
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: pvp bow zon build sugestions   pvp bow zon build sugestions I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:12 pm

Thats ridiculous. i want to make my bowa like that... i gotta find some of that shit. i wanna find that build
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: pvp bow zon build sugestions Post a reply   pvp bow zon build sugestions I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:20 pm

i have a breath of the dieing bow should i get faith in stead i also use strife but i hear guided arrow is much better but i relay don't want to ditch the botd bow i realy like it i have cta and spirit also as my secondary weapons
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: pvp bow zon build sugestions   pvp bow zon build sugestions I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:48 pm

I traded my BOTD Hydra Bow and some HRs for a faith mat bow and its WAY better. I still use the OHM'd WF too.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: pvp bow zon build sugestions   pvp bow zon build sugestions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:57 pm

you wanna stay with a faith and get a perf faith is better adds with fantasism
Back to top Go down
hahahakki3
Newb
Newb
hahahakki3

PostSubject: Re: pvp bow zon build sugestions   pvp bow zon build sugestions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:08 am

or you could use mavs set and suck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: pvp bow zon build sugestions   pvp bow zon build sugestions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:57 am

those sets for specific char are just for looks now a days...thats why my barb mule wears full ik lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pvp bow zon build sugestions   pvp bow zon build sugestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pvp bow zon build sugestions
Page 1 of 1