LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genosmiter Build

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

Genosmiter Build Empty
PostSubject: Genosmiter Build   Genosmiter Build I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:03 pm

GenoSmiter

Introduction

Hmm... What is a Genosmiter? Any kind of smiter but with a weird name to make it look more attractive? Nope not on this occasion. Genosmiter is a smiter that will probably adapt to any kind of job that is required (Of-course referring either PVM, PVP or the usual... Ubers!) But that's why this is a very diverse build that even I am configuring on and on but the idea is clear and it is a very successful way of understanding that smiters are one of the most amazing kinds of paladins out there.

Where shall I start...

Gear

Ok well here you will mostly have to use a pair of each so when I refer like... zebra/donkey it means you should get Zebra and Donkey.

Enigma (Gothic Plate) / Chains of Honor ( Archon Plate )

Shako ( Ber'd no freaking other way than... Ber'd) / Crown of Ages ( x2 bers or in fact you may want ias so 15/15 or 40/15'd) or... A lot of people like Guilliames face because it's pretty good and cheap so that works good to.

Herald of Zakarum (Well not upd isn't really a problem altho Upd is very good) / Etheral Vortex Exile ( Hell yea o.o)

Grief PB (38+ Ias with 380 + damage ) / Lastwish PB ( Oh if you can't find one of these good game o.o this is just essential for the GEO ( Uber ) part)

20 ias gloves (with good mods but if you can't theres always magnus skin or laying of hands) / Draculas Grasp ( On stock in bank ^^)

Sandstorm Treks / Gore riders

Rings: ... Ok... 1 bk 1 raven frost ... good convo trust me and it works perfect for pvp and uber so theres no need to switch although I have Natures peace and Wisp etc cause I love to sorb with BMers.

Ammy: Maras / Highlords

Mostly the first gear mentioned was for pvp and the one after the / was for Ubers/PVM... Pretty much the same thing o.o.

This is the PVP setup how it should look.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Many people ask for a mercenary... Theres no right to say that theres an best choice of mercenary for this smiter... Options... many... I have 2 options that I love... Ones good for pvp and the other one for Ubers...

Act 1 mercenary / Ice arrow.

Non eth Andys

Eth fort with low strength requirement

Ice bow.

Act 5 mercenary

Giant Skull with x2 Ohms or well 40-15's if you can afford.

Ethereal fort with high defense.

EBOTD CB / E death Zerker CB

Those two work very good ^^.

In your inventory you should have for PVP - x9 Pcombs ( Plain ones work fine but if you can get FHR ones)

For PVM ok... The thing was x37 20 lifers... That will make you invincible inside ubers but if you can't get as many you may get as much as you can and add a pcomb or 2 or FHR scs or Res scs but the the essential thing is x37 20 lifers.

Torch - Anni Yes Smile

Well... That was the loooong way of the gear choosing this is build might be very long to to finish completely but holy crap it's totally worth it if you make a successful build out of this god your smiter would be amazing. Now let's keep moving.

Skills

Combat skills:

Max smite quickly!
Max Holy shield!
Charge - Here goes all the rest of points you have after you max essentials

Offensive Auras:

1 point into every synergy until Fanactism then...
Max fanactism!

Defensive Auras:

Max defiance!
1 pt - Vigor
1 pt - Redemption
1 pt - Salvation

And obviously... Rest into either charge or salvation depends... If you're going more for PVP then rest into charge but if you're going PVM you should put rest into salvation.

Well this was pretty much my build... It is quite expensive it may be pretty cheap if you know how to buy items and many of them are in the Clan Bank so you may get good discounts. If you really want to make an amazing Smiter to hold every kind of problems then this is just the only option you can bet at. This is a very good build if you make it good. I've taste it my self and it is very good... Personally I haven't finish gearing him yet... And well well I haven't finishing proving on every kind of characters so I still need to upgrade many things... Lets put this post now as my Version 1.0 so I'll be making more versions trying to fix this build so all kinds of people can take advantage of it personally I'm just trying to help clan in any possible way so yes anything tell me I'm up to help and please any doubts or anything just tell me I'm here to help and to make clan better and better.

This is my build and I hope you enjoy it and make a successful smiter and paladin out of it. Enjoy it too Smile

Bzz.... Bzz... Im a bee o.o

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

Genosmiter Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genosmiter Build   Genosmiter Build I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Nice Job. Great build. It was needed to be added. We needed a smiter build put up sso this is great. Very structured and full. Nice job.
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

Genosmiter Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genosmiter Build   Genosmiter Build I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Thanks Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

Genosmiter Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genosmiter Build   Genosmiter Build I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:20 pm

Structured and full except for the part where he doesnt say what belt to wear..... nice.
Back to top Go down
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

Genosmiter Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genosmiter Build   Genosmiter Build I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:52 am

That's why I took the picture Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Genosmiter Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genosmiter Build   Genosmiter Build I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genosmiter Build
Page 1 of 1