LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

jamestaman rushes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

jamestaman rushes Empty
PostSubject: jamestaman rushes   jamestaman rushes I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:07 pm

hi im jamestaman my acc name is mod-thor if you need a rush add me and pm me ore just reply to this forum and ill get with you as sone ass possible i can rush ladder ass well my ladder acc is ggd-master i work during the day so im on manly in the afternoon but not always i do get tierd and hunt ass well some days but ill probably be more active when i start getting more reply's i don't have mh but i can tell so its not that slow if you want wps i got them to just droop a tome hope i can help i can level people ass well but don't have bot program set up yet if any one could help with that i would be grate full
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

jamestaman rushes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jamestaman rushes   jamestaman rushes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:03 am

AWWWW MAN! PERFECT! We're putting together squads soon.

PvM Squad
PvP Squad
MF Squad
Power Act Squad
Experience Squad

and a

Ladder Squad!

There's like 3 of us so far starting through it. I'm in act 5 norm... so im wicked newb, but I could use some items, a grush, and a little push on ladder. All of us do. My ladder account is fuze-redrum

I'll add you

Whenever you get a chance I could use your help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Grim
Runner
Runner

jamestaman rushes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jamestaman rushes   jamestaman rushes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:56 pm

should we have certain battlion leaders overseer those squads? if so I call pvp squad
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

jamestaman rushes Empty
PostSubject: d2net bot progam help   jamestaman rushes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:57 pm

k ill add your ladder acc sone as possible and get you wear you need to be i have sig sets fore people starting out and some gear that's fore hi level as well so ill be happy to help
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

jamestaman rushes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jamestaman rushes   jamestaman rushes I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:53 am

I Appreciate it. I really need the help we're gonna be starting the Ladder Squad. And like i said we can use forum gold to help each other and we can get a lot on non ladder if people want things on non-ladder for items we need on ladder. And if you hav other ladder items, we can open the ladder item bank account if you want to trade some in or get forum gold for them or list them in the bank and someone will buy them.

I'll hit you up and we can start raping.
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Sponsored content

jamestaman rushes Empty
PostSubject: Re: jamestaman rushes   jamestaman rushes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jamestaman rushes
Page 1 of 1