LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rushes pay fg?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim
Runner
Runner

Rushes pay fg? Empty
PostSubject: Rushes pay fg?   Rushes pay fg? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:41 am

If need any rushes/grush I will do for little pay, i will do seperate rushes such as just normal, nightmare, hell for forge. I will also accept any of the new clan fg.
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

Rushes pay fg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushes pay fg?   Rushes pay fg? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Sweet, you already took care of me last night, but I believe my buddy through you some HRs. This is a great idea and I'm sure will be used. Great initiative Grim
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Grim
Runner
Runner

Rushes pay fg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushes pay fg?   Rushes pay fg? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:03 pm

yea figure it will be good to post in case no buddy would know who to ask of who can
Back to top Go down
xilrasis123
Newb
Newb

Rushes pay fg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushes pay fg?   Rushes pay fg? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:33 pm

I too will grush or rush. all i ask is 25 forum gold per level and if i do skill quest all i ask for is 10 forum gold per level. i will sit with u in norm and nm baal rooms waiting for a bumper to arrive. no matter how long it takes. i have an almsotg 200 fcr sorc i think shes 173. i will do it quickly. thank you.
Back to top Go down
xilrasis123
Newb
Newb

Rushes pay fg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushes pay fg?   Rushes pay fg? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:35 pm

as i wait for people in and outside of the clan i do some keying in the process. i will need a helper, suggested a good enough smiter to kill the uber bosses. i will pay the smiter with some forum gold. thank you for your help. please respond to me if u have a smiter. my acc name is xilrasist
Back to top Go down
xilrasis123
Newb
Newb

Rushes pay fg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushes pay fg?   Rushes pay fg? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:36 pm

if you wish to email me because im not on for some reason you can easily do that by sending an e-mail to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i will be sure to respond to you in a day or less. thank you.
Back to top Go down
xilrasis123
Newb
Newb

Rushes pay fg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushes pay fg?   Rushes pay fg? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:37 pm

if you wish to, my name is bryce, im 13 years old. if you would rather call me by my acc: xilrasist. then you can do so
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

Rushes pay fg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushes pay fg?   Rushes pay fg? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:55 pm

i can do ubers as well i havent tested him yet but hes based on the last build best record at trist uber was 23 sec. 4 people in party i did solo
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

Rushes pay fg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushes pay fg?   Rushes pay fg? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:29 am

Yeah we should definately get some ubers done, have the person with keys and organs receive the torch. But, us with tanks or nasty smiters could help. As well as doing the uber run for a possibility of getting a torch out of multiple runs or gold compensation.

I'll do ubers any time, hit me up. And if someone needs a rush I can do it too.
Back to top Go down
xilrasis123
Newb
Newb

Rushes pay fg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushes pay fg?   Rushes pay fg? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:03 pm

ok grim when i do need ubers done ill ask you
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

Rushes pay fg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushes pay fg?   Rushes pay fg? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:46 pm

sounds good with me
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

Rushes pay fg? Empty
PostSubject: rushes fore free   Rushes pay fg? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:53 pm

i can rush members fore free the way i sea it the more members that i rush will be reward fore the clan as a hole but it would be nice fore a system we need people to make bumpers and maby phill will through out a little fg fore that ass well
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

Rushes pay fg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushes pay fg?   Rushes pay fg? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:55 am

I can arrange people to either transfer forum gold for rushes or award forum gold to people who help the clan power act and level. We exchange gold for services quite a bit here.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

Rushes pay fg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushes pay fg?   Rushes pay fg? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:49 pm

yea i will prolly do rushes free i just say grushes pay cause that shit can be a pain in the ass
Back to top Go down
Taankjay
Newb
Newb

Rushes pay fg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushes pay fg?   Rushes pay fg? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:53 pm

I'll pay you whenever you on for NM and HELL.(We need bumper from NM to hell)
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

Rushes pay fg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushes pay fg?   Rushes pay fg? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:52 am

k sounds fine with me should be easy were both usually on at the same time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rushes pay fg? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushes pay fg?   Rushes pay fg? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rushes pay fg?
Page 1 of 1