LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

irc chat channel fore lps

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

irc chat channel fore lps Empty
PostSubject: irc chat channel fore lps   irc chat channel fore lps I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:54 pm

i think it would be a good idea to try and get are one irc chat or voice chat channel fore the clan it just makes it ease to get to know every one better and helps keep the sight free of double posting so it any one can help get this set up i will be great full.
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: irc chat channel fore lps   irc chat channel fore lps I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:51 pm

We do have the chat down the bottom, you just click log-in and it logs you in as your account. I use it... but maybe I can set up and IRC one. Try it out and tell me what you think
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: chat chanel   irc chat channel fore lps I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:39 pm

yea i just saw that lol but no one is ever on maby it will get better when we grow
Back to top Go down
xilrasis123
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: irc chat channel fore lps   irc chat channel fore lps I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:42 pm

helpfull hint to all. if u ever think about killing baal on hell..... dont do it. studdies have show that if you kill baal on hell tehn you will get less exp per run. dont do it!
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: irc chat channel fore lps   irc chat channel fore lps I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:53 pm

that dosent make sense baal still gives exp possibly good items...I dont know where you are getting your "studies"
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: irc chat channel fore lps   irc chat channel fore lps I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:22 pm

we have the channel down bottom and weve been using it forr on-site chatting and refernces and conferences for discussions its got a lot of options commands and features that are all helpful and useful for quick free chatting with other clan members. im glad you told me that i still have quite a few chars that havent killed baal but ive killed him with more.
Back to top Go down
xilrasis123
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: irc chat channel fore lps   irc chat channel fore lps I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:24 am

what im saying about baal is when you move from champion to patriarch then on bot baal runs you will earn less exp per run then a same man thats a champion. if the quest has already been completed in that game by runner then it wont do anything to your exp gained per monster
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: staying in contact   irc chat channel fore lps I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:34 pm

fuzion or phill as i prefer i need you acc so i can right it down and mine is mod-thor and ladder is ggd-master i know you dont have ladder acc but i need to be able to contact you as i am not leader and cant recruit with out you you gave me till Sunday and 5 min after i had good recruit but was not able to get you in game maby ill get lucky and find him should have got his acc lol but he is nl and l mostly l but that's ok right i think i can get some thing good going on ladder with more members willing to jouin
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: irc chat channel fore lps   irc chat channel fore lps I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:49 pm

I added you. Hit me up whenever, my account is (*Fuzion). Same as my account on here. Hit me up we'll get some recruiting and gaming goin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: irc chat channel fore lps   irc chat channel fore lps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

irc chat channel fore lps
Page 1 of 1