LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When does the ladder season end

Go down 
+2
Fuzion
Grim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim
Runner
Runner

When does the ladder season end Empty
PostSubject: When does the ladder season end   When does the ladder season end I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:01 pm

Anybody know when the ladder season ends? I say to make this clan rich we can help each other do a little ladder and create only ladder runewords. Its how I got my start so having multiple people going for the same goal could in rich us.
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: When does the ladder season end   When does the ladder season end I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:18 pm

Good question, I'm imagining that it has to be soon... it reset like what? The beginning of the summer? When it resets I'm gonna make a few characters. But, that will mean I'll have to start the other account
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: When does the ladder season end   When does the ladder season end I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:24 pm

yea depending on when it resets we should get a group of people that can move efficently and effectively to produce the most cause we dont want to always be playing ladder, dosent always happen but when i did a little ladder I xfered a hdin from nl to ladder and within 2 weeks before reset i was able to make 6 spirits, 1 lw, 4 forts, 2 phoenixs and one ice. A group will have a major impact
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: lader season   When does the ladder season end I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:58 pm

well the ladder just reset like 2 months ago at most and it is rumored to reset every 6 months so build fast to have ladder rune words on nl at the end of the season
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: When does the ladder season end   When does the ladder season end I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:39 pm

Huh, you sure it was that recent? If so, might be time to assemble a ladder team.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: When does the ladder season end   When does the ladder season end I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:02 pm

yea possibly I call light sorc
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: When does the ladder season end   When does the ladder season end I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:39 am

I guess ill go for a pally to start. Then a druid...

Maybe when i go on ladder ill make an assassin again finally too.
Back to top Go down
xilrasis123
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: When does the ladder season end   When does the ladder season end I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:53 pm

ill make a tank barb
Back to top Go down
hahahakki3
Newb
Newb
hahahakki3

PostSubject: Re: When does the ladder season end   When does the ladder season end I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:08 pm

i think i heard march but not positive
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: starting lader    When does the ladder season end I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:11 pm

i got a good idea fore getting us level to at-lest 60 in about 1 to 2hours but we will need 5 people and 5 different characters a bo barb with double swing ans a sorce preferably frozen orb up really good gust need to set a date and if you are interested just let me know
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: When does the ladder season end   When does the ladder season end I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:49 pm

Oh i hear ya, but im sure we got a couple people that could run rushes and then we could leech and level up for awhile too.

But either way, I'm down. I started a hammerdin.
Back to top Go down
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

PostSubject: Re: When does the ladder season end   When does the ladder season end I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:46 am

Lol.. .guess i needta check out the forums more often.. Ive got some ladder chars and an acct.. CadillacJoe3 contains my 87 (atm) hdin fully geared.. and mfin ALL the time.. and ive got an 80 lite sorc and an 80 sometihn ele druid.. no gear.. and am workin on a dbl swing barbarian. I can do rushes all teh way thru.. and i have room to add ppl if ppl wanna leech i run baal runs.. well chaos/baal but i can change it up to meet preferences. NOT EVERYONES PREFERENCE.. lets nto piss me off ok? lol.. cadillacjoe2 also has some ladder chars.. so feel free to hit me up.. im kinda poor atm but am owrking on it.. i rpomise
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: When does the ladder season end   When does the ladder season end I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Yeah me and joe have been cruising alone starting out on ladder. I've got a lvl 80 hammerdin now and im building a javazon, shes getting there. Then probably a cold sorceress and another melee pally to follow. My main ladder account is *fuze-redrum

so add me too. me and Joe come in a package Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When does the ladder season end   When does the ladder season end I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When does the ladder season end
Page 1 of 1