LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am leaving

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim
Runner
Runner

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: I am leaving   I am leaving I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:07 pm

I am leaving this clan theres no point in me being except to waste time im not even on the game itself anymore so peace out everybody
Back to top Go down
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving   I am leaving I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:05 am

Is it because of the tournament and if your no more in diablo 2 ooh wanna hand out your account? For new bank account obviously ;o
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving   I am leaving I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:29 pm

no im keeping all my stuff dont bother asking, i knew someone would say something
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving   I am leaving I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:09 pm

That's fucked up.. I don't agree with this at all Grim... Idk, you should atleast hit me up and talk to me. Otherwise, if you still play, i respect whatever decision you make, but I'd still be pleasured to be your friend.
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Grim
Runner
Runner

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving   I am leaving I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:21 pm

why dont u agree?
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving   I am leaving I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:13 pm

I don't think this is a good choice man. I think you need to stay linked with most of us because we value you as a friend and player. As well, of course there's not going to be a lot of people on at one time or another, it's just how it is. It's like that on every game, we all can't sit there and play one video game all day every day. I think it's pathetic when I was playing Black ops every single day... still you should talk to me and some others about it.
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving   I am leaving I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:23 pm

Later bro! Do what you feel is best man.. dont really care to be honest. Just a game. =D
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving   I am leaving I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:45 pm

if u want to talk thats fine i was on one day u didnt respond idk if it was ur bot if u have one or wtv
Back to top Go down
Massey
Newb
Newb

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving   I am leaving I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:50 pm

Good luck and thanks for the scam info. Sorry I never really got to talk to you. You seemed to be a decent guy. Take it easy and maybe I'll catch you on the flipside one day.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving   I am leaving I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:25 pm

yea might get to know might not, i dont play this game much and if I end up taking part in this MLG clan i surly wont be part of this clearly nothing is being done at the moment, I still take it fuzion wants to talk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving   I am leaving I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am leaving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LPS :: About Clan LPS :: General Chat-
Jump to: