LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And we smoke that kush...

Go down 
+2
Grim
Fuzion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

And we smoke that kush... Empty
PostSubject: And we smoke that kush...   And we smoke that kush... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:01 pm

And we ball like swoosh...

Hold up, wait a minute, let me put some kush up in it!
INHALE... EXHALE...
INHALE... EXHALE...

Who likes kush? Or how about let's take a more political standpoint on this.

Who thinks the U.S. government should legalize marijuana and control it similar to what is done with alcohol?
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: And we smoke that kush...   And we smoke that kush... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:22 am

they should, marij. dosent have the effects alchol does and is not addictive technically
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: And we smoke that kush...   And we smoke that kush... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:24 am

Exactly. It can make you stupid, cause short-term memory loss, change your deception and choice-making skills. But you can still focus and see a lot of times even better and it doesnt fuck up wholly like alcohol does. It should be amended.
Back to top Go down
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

PostSubject: Re: And we smoke that kush...   And we smoke that kush... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:50 am

Im a cop.. no not really. I used to smoke it up hardcore but I dont anymore yet i still feel it should be legalized. Maybe we would have less drunk drivers. Alcohol is way worse then Mary.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: And we smoke that kush...   And we smoke that kush... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:08 pm

I mean weed would be the same thing only thing that makes you want to leave the place is to get some food cause of the MUNCHIES!! STOCK UP ITS GONNA BE A PARTY
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: good old mary jane   And we smoke that kush... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:10 pm

the legalization or pot would be the best thing that ever happen to the us in 300 years it would solve this rescission shit in like the first year and open so many cells in the over crowded jails put so real bad guys in jail and leave the smokers alone never heard of any one getting killed buy a stoners un less he worked the drive Thur at bugger king lol drunks kill more people then the mob let alone pot but the only way to get it legal is to vote and 90% of smokers don't so you smokers get off your ass and call all gore or something get registered to vote as this will be up fore grabs soon lets don't let it slip away again
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: And we smoke that kush...   And we smoke that kush... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:02 am

It really should be made legal. It would take a lot of violence and gang activity and illegal drug sales off the streets. SERIOUS amounts of crime depletion. It's the most trafficked drug in the country. It would keep people outta jail, off probation, not paying fines, but instead paying for marijuana and paying taxes on it CONSTANTLY to the state. It's a no brainer... im thinking sooner than later.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: And we smoke that kush...   And we smoke that kush... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:21 am

Just wait, all your favorite drugs will be next to the oranges and apples. Weed in Ile 3!
Back to top Go down
xilrasis123
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: And we smoke that kush...   And we smoke that kush... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:53 am

I think it should be ilegal becuz if it isnt then a lot of good people will die and thats not a good thing lol!
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: And we smoke that kush...   And we smoke that kush... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:26 am

and how will they die?? you cant really overdose on that you have to take so much by that point you wont even know who you are, this stuff isnt like going to the dollar store and buying literally a ton of it
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: And we smoke that kush...   And we smoke that kush... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:18 pm

xilrasis123 wrote:
I think it should be ilegal becuz if it isnt then a lot of good people will die and thats not a good thing lol!

Very unlikely. Personally, the death rate for marijuana will go down because there will be largely decreased violence concerning the trade of it or the war on the streets. Also, the people who may 'die' or contract health problems from marijuana, likely already have health problems, or are killing themselves with smoking cigarettes or using tobacco anyways. So, your statement is unsupported. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hahahakki3
Newb
Newb
hahahakki3

PostSubject: Re: And we smoke that kush...   And we smoke that kush... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:55 pm

legalize the bitch(: maryjane is great
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: And we smoke that kush...   And we smoke that kush... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:42 pm

there just really isnt that great of a reason that it should be illegal they just do it because they more than likly loose money and you know how are government is
Back to top Go down
hahahakki3
Newb
Newb
hahahakki3

PostSubject: Re: And we smoke that kush...   And we smoke that kush... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:40 pm

hahah good point
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: And we smoke that kush...   And we smoke that kush... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:54 pm

drunken fantastic smile face
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: lose money lol   And we smoke that kush... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:21 pm

they can lose if they make it legal i think they are just waiting on mis Nancy ragen to die since he husband started the war on drugs well fuck that pot is no drug its all naturals and helps people and will boost the government funds buy billions just on jail food they will save prison population will be cut in half and it should even make room fore a tax break they know its a good idea but they must be getting more from the smugglers i know it did not heart the economic growth in California
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: And we smoke that kush...   And we smoke that kush... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:31 pm

im suprised this topic hasent been closed yet its the most random and longest one yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And we smoke that kush...   And we smoke that kush... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And we smoke that kush...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LPS :: The Tavern :: The Bar-
Jump to: