LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gold System and Site Rankings

Go down 
4 posters

Do you like the gold idea?
Yes!
Gold System and Site Rankings I_vote_lcap100%Gold System and Site Rankings I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 8 ]
No...
Gold System and Site Rankings I_vote_lcap0%Gold System and Site Rankings I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I Don't Care
Gold System and Site Rankings I_vote_lcap0%Gold System and Site Rankings I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

Gold System and Site Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Gold System and Site Rankings   Gold System and Site Rankings I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Welcome to Clan LPs! We are currently expanding our clan and website every day! Now we have a new system added to the mix! Make sure you read all of this so you understand the benefits to being a user on the Clan Website and what your activity can bring you. To reach the different ranks depends on the activity (amount of posts) on the website. Gold or Points are used almost like forum gold on d2jsp or Gold on Diablo 2 itself. There will be a general store and a gold comparison to guide your gold exchanges. Points will be awarded to members as prizes and earned from activity, which can then be exchanged between each other and can be used to obtain certain item(s) or service(s) needed from other members or from the clan.

The Ranks are:
- Newb (0 Posts)
- Runner
- Rusher
- Squad Leader
- Warrior
- Legend
- Battalion Leader (Special Rank)
- Moderator (Special Rank)

Point are alloted to members as such;
- Adding Personal Friends (+20)
- Per-day since registration (+2)
- Starting a new subject (+10)
- Adding a post (+5)
- Adding a personal picture in your profile (+5)

-Prizes will vary depending on severity of the competition or task completed by a member. Point equivalence and trading will be determined and discussed amongst the clan and all of its members.

-Forum Gold will be awarded for receiving new ranks (posting), any services agreed to be paid for in gold, winning competitions, or working with any member to do a certain task to receive forum gold.

-Forum Gold will also be able to be exchanged for items in: trades, auctions, give-a-ways, tournaments, services, creations, and more.
-Forum Gold will also be used to exchange or use items (equal to what they are worth) in the currently under construction Clan Bank Account.

So start stacking your gold up because it'll be useful down the road!

FORUM GOLD EXCHANGE RATE
50 Forum Gold = 1 High Rune

Get posting! Because there will be auctions, give-a-ways, and the Clan Bank Account will be opening soon! Also, feel free to trade FG for services or items amongst other members at your own will.

Thanks for your time and commitment to the clan!

David Sharrio
(*Fuzion)
Clan LPs Admin and Battalion Leader #2

Last edited by Fuzion on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: Gold System and Site Rankings   Gold System and Site Rankings I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:34 pm

We are also in the works of amounting gold into a equivalence equaling High Runes so when we have prizes auctions and items exchangeable we can keep them closely pertaining to their cost in Diablo 2.

Example: 50 Forum Gold = 1 High Rune
_ An Enigma Dusk Shroud is up for auction or a Heart Of The Oak Flail is up for auction for forum gold.
_ Each item is worth roughly 3 High Runes
_ The items are auctioned or sold for approximately 150 Forum Gold.

_Also Forum Gold can be exchange for other things, i.e. another member/player gives you a full rush or creates a graphic for you, or gives you items for a character.
_You can have forum gold transferred to their official Clan LPs Website Account.

So if an item is up for a clan auction to go to a contributing member they can bid in Forum Gold equaling an amount equivalent to the going rate* for High Runes.

*Forum Gold rates are not in effect yet and have not yet been decided upon. And are not limited to fluctuation for activity.

Any comment, ideas, questions, please feel free to reply or message.

Thanks again,
David Sharrio
*Fuzion
Administrator and Battalion Leader of Clan Legendary Prophets
Back to top Go down
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

PostSubject: Re: Gold System and Site Rankings   Gold System and Site Rankings I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:58 am

Very nice and successful idea, I'm sure this GOLD system will help many members but not just by giving them rewards but also trying to make them be the better for clan.

Very good ideas Dave I'll be seeing you in channel.
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: goold systom   Gold System and Site Rankings I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:50 pm

k i under stand this kinda but im not up fore the jsp fg thing i dont use jsp and don't plan to but ill be giving as mutch as i can to help the clan and all i ask fore in return is help and trust when in need
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: Gold System and Site Rankings   Gold System and Site Rankings I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:41 pm

No f**k JSP forum gold. This is Legendary Prophets Forum Gold. Meaning gold you gain in Diablo 2 for doing clan work or trading or being active on the website.

For example.

The leader, zipack, gave me the ormus and escutchas that I needed and I transferred my forum gold to his account.
Back to top Go down
Taankjay
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: ...   Gold System and Site Rankings I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:07 pm

This seems to be a really nice idea ! I love it !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gold System and Site Rankings   Gold System and Site Rankings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gold System and Site Rankings
Page 1 of 1