LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

auradin/foh hybrid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xilrasis123
Newb
Newb

auradin/foh hybrid Empty
PostSubject: auradin/foh hybrid   auradin/foh hybrid I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:16 am

im going to make me a dueling auradin/foh hybrid. idk the stats or skill needed except using holy freeze as main aura with non eth infin and foh maxed. is this right and if so can you come to a game and help me if you dont mind
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

auradin/foh hybrid Empty
PostSubject: Re: auradin/foh hybrid   auradin/foh hybrid I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:24 am

your gonna have to look that kind of stuff up because its a very touchy thing. A auradin can only be very good when you have the right pieces for example I had the hoj, dragon shield, and dream and decided to use a coh instead of a dragon and that didnt work very well did dmg but not compared to now, if you are gonna make a foh, forcus on foh then anything extra put into the auras, if you dont a charger auradin can kill you before you kill them
Back to top Go down
xilrasis123
Newb
Newb

auradin/foh hybrid Empty
PostSubject: Re: auradin/foh hybrid   auradin/foh hybrid I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:52 pm

my idea is to have dragon ap dream helm and a non eth infin. my boots will be like fhr str and life same with gloves and my ammy will be combat skills. ill make foh and its things that add dmg then holy freeze
Back to top Go down
xilrasis123
Newb
Newb

auradin/foh hybrid Empty
PostSubject: Re: auradin/foh hybrid   auradin/foh hybrid I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:09 pm

i was told by youtube: hoj, dragon ap, dream shield, dream helm, arach, anni, torch, off gcs, dracs, and treks, rings can be sojs
i max res light and fire conviction foh and the foh dmg adding things and hotkey to charge when they near me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

auradin/foh hybrid Empty
PostSubject: Re: auradin/foh hybrid   auradin/foh hybrid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

auradin/foh hybrid
Page 1 of 1