LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jay's Grush and Runs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taankjay
Newb
Newb

Jay's Grush and Runs Empty
PostSubject: Jay's Grush and Runs   Jay's Grush and Runs I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:16 am

Hi guys it's Jay again ! ( Account : Taank_Jay )

First of all, as a member of this clan, I want to offer you guys my support for Grushing your new characters.

I really want this clan to become stronger as a group so we'll need some new characters up !

Also, I will be running a Chaos Bot. I'd like you guys to follow my guys once hes up. This way, all members that wanna chaos are going to be in the same games(mine).
I'll be trying to figure out how it works with bot channel,etc. I want it to be announced.

So that's pretty much it ! See you guys

Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

Jay's Grush and Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay's Grush and Runs   Jay's Grush and Runs I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:30 am

All of us needing, getting, and doing GRushes it is a key to have people around to always do them and also people running Chaos. I'll definately be joining your chaos runs as I suggest everyone else should. I also run manual chaos runs and sometimes even private clan chaoses when people are on and need them.

Thanks for the contribution Jay!
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com

Jay's Grush and Runs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LPS :: Character Central :: Game Runs-
Jump to: