LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spammerdin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

Spammerdin Empty
PostSubject: Spammerdin   Spammerdin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:57 pm

Personally I made my hammerdin a "spammerdin" as i like to call it due to the double hammers that are glitched. Im currently only lvl 87 but this is what ive got.

Defensive auras:
Prayer - 1pt
Cleansing - 1pt
Defiance - 1pt
Vigor - 16pt

Offensive auras:
Might - 1pt
Blessed Aim - 20pts
Concentration - 20pts

Combat Skills:
Smite - 1pt
Holy Bolt - 1pt
Charge - 1pt
Blessed Hammer - 20pts
Holy Shield - 20pts

As far as stats go just use as much strength and dex to wear your equipment. Then shove everything into vitality, dont worry about mana you'll get that from your gear.

Gear:
Ist'ed Shako
Wizardspike (should be Isted)
Vortex Shield "Spirit"
Mara's Kaleidoscope
Arachnid Mesh
2 Nagel Rings for MF
Chance Guards
War Travs
Ornate Plate "Engima" (an Archon or Mage plate would be much much better)
Hellfire Torch
Combat Skill Grand Charms

This build lacks the 15k damage that alot of people go fore but in the loss of damage you gain a FCR of 105 causing your hammers to glitch and spit out double. Plus with the WizardSpike you get 75 to all resistances which helps in survivabliity in hell. I hope this helped.

When making a hammerdin you 1st want to max out your Blessed Hammer, 2nd your Concentration Aura, 3rd your Holy Shield, 4th your Blessed Aim or Vigor.
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

Spammerdin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spammerdin   Spammerdin I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:16 am

Huh.. thats a lot different. I made mine quite a bit different. Not so much FCR but 13k MFer and 15k pvp

and i maxed Holy Shield last

I like it though. Nice job
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

Spammerdin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spammerdin   Spammerdin I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:06 am

Yeah most people go for the 15k damage hdin.. but thats a kind of expensive build (for some) this is a little bit cheaper just exchange spirit for lidless or somethin and away you go. Full res and shit. Just my opinion. All depends on how ya wanna play.
Back to top Go down
xilrasis123
Newb
Newb

Spammerdin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spammerdin   Spammerdin I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:11 am

i would add a point in redemption becuz it has saved my life more then just a few times during chaos. max out holy shield last though
Back to top Go down
Massey
Newb
Newb

Spammerdin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spammerdin   Spammerdin I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:06 am

I just started working on a Hammerdin (like literally created him last night), so how do you build up to that 15k damage?
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

Spammerdin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spammerdin   Spammerdin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:50 am

Basic. Look in the Character Build Directory there's a couple different ones that can do that. I'll also post my build up there after too. You can get an idea. Basic though.

Bomb HOZ, or Exile
Hoto
CTA
SOJs
Maras
Arach
Enigma
PCombs
Anni
Hellfire
COA Shako
Back to top Go down