LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Ideas for the Forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

New Ideas for the Forums  Empty
PostSubject: New Ideas for the Forums    New Ideas for the Forums  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:33 am

Could you incorporate like 5 gold for people who post real pictures of themselves, i personally feel its more personable when you know what people really look like. I had thought of a higher amount of gold but that would make people almost feel obligated to do it and that could cause discomfort and we dont want that. Just thought it would bring us together more knowing our faces.
Back to top Go down
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas for the Forums    New Ideas for the Forums  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:31 am

Had another idea.. how about a competition to see who got the most gold? Person with the most (also the person who posts most etc) gets extra gold even? Maybe thats a little far? Make it a limited time offer kinda thing? I dunno, just playin some D2 without you guys and thinkin.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas for the Forums    New Ideas for the Forums  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:43 am

profile thing isnt bad, but giving gold for someone having more gold might not work cause people will just post stuff to post stuff. Making up tournaments or other in the game could be arranged for fg gain. I had an idea for a tournment check it in the forum tell me what u think
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas for the Forums    New Ideas for the Forums  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:11 pm

Yeah I agree. I like that idea. For people who put pictures and personal graphics up I can award 5 gold per person. That sounds alright. I'll add it to the Bank guidelines. As well as Grim's Clan Bank idea. As far as competitions go, you get awarded new ranks for your amount of posts and will be awarded gold for making rank as well. But for getting the most gold or more gold than other members it wouldn't quite be fair to give you even more on top of it. You'll earn and exchange it ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas for the Forums    New Ideas for the Forums  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:44 pm

Alright thats fair and true.. people would be spamming shit all day long just to get gold. Thanks for incorporating my picture idea. Question.. how does the referring a friend thing work? Ive got 2 who want to join.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas for the Forums    New Ideas for the Forums  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:49 pm

im not posistive but I think how it works is by as long as we feel or whoever is recruitng them that they are fine at least decent just contact an administrator such as fuzion and he will donate the gold
Back to top Go down
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas for the Forums    New Ideas for the Forums  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:10 pm

Okay the friends i have that wanna join dont play a whole lot specially one cuz hes got a financial issue and doesnt own a pc yet, but he does come on whenever hes over and once he buys a laptop he will be nonstop. My other one is one a good amount.. was wondering if that made a huge difference?
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas for the Forums    New Ideas for the Forums  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:21 pm

its not a major deal its just nice to have a good flow, its not like we expect everyone to sometime be on daily, we all have lives to live, plus specially now members dont have that much to do
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas for the Forums    New Ideas for the Forums  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Right, exactly. Have him sign up on the site and have him say that you referred him and announce himself. And if he wants part of clan and has a decent account. One of the battalion leaders (me lol) will recruit him. I will credit all gold. Already gave u 5 more for ur picture lol
Back to top Go down
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas for the Forums    New Ideas for the Forums  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:39 pm

Okay awesome I will have him do that and he will announce himself within the next 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas for the Forums    New Ideas for the Forums  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Great, ill be looking forward to it. My battalion seems to filled now, so we need fill everyone elses up and then add more prophets. If you are an officer in a battalion and your tag hasn't been input into your signature please let me know and I will put it there.
Back to top Go down
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas for the Forums    New Ideas for the Forums  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:08 am

Nope not an officer just a newb so far i guess. What do I hafta do to earn officer? just be here 4 weeks? I can handle that i guess.
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas for the Forums    New Ideas for the Forums  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:57 am

You are officer. As far as posting goes you are a newb. Once you get 50 posts u get upgraded to a runner... separate from officer ranks in battalion
Back to top Go down
xilrasis123
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas for the Forums    New Ideas for the Forums  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:23 am

i have an idea. we turn all of our mpas off and try to find some1 hidden in the most secret area in the game. we must click trade and if we find then they can WALK to wp and go somewhere eles without vigor or boots. winner gets 25 forum gold for everytime he/she finds them
Back to top Go down
xilrasis123
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas for the Forums    New Ideas for the Forums  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:29 am

i think that we need to make it where if you ''donate'' you really get forum gold. because i just want to go into the store, find GG stuff. people wont give gg stuff if they dont get paid with forum gold. i realy would like to see stuff like, a coa, non eth infin, spirit mon, ect. i dont want to spend time postin on forums spamming! hey! i need auradin/foh hybrid armor i pay in forum gold! 10x
Back to top Go down
xilrasis123
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas for the Forums    New Ideas for the Forums  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:31 am

we also need to make the forum bigger because i enjoy postin while i wait for some1 who needs a grush to come. im making money and havin fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas for the Forums    New Ideas for the Forums  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Ideas for the Forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LPS :: About Clan LPS :: Forum tips & suggestions-
Jump to: