LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHATBOX ON WEBSITE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hahahakki3
Newb
Newb
hahahakki3

CHATBOX ON WEBSITE Empty
PostSubject: CHATBOX ON WEBSITE   CHATBOX ON WEBSITE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:30 pm

every time i'm on i go on the chat at the bottom of the website..but nobody is ever on ):
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

CHATBOX ON WEBSITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHATBOX ON WEBSITE   CHATBOX ON WEBSITE I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:44 pm

If you just sit their idle too long it times out and you have to re-login thats what happens ot a lot of us. And when we're on the site or online doing something or having a meeting we jump over in there and stuff. Just invite people
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

CHATBOX ON WEBSITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHATBOX ON WEBSITE   CHATBOX ON WEBSITE I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:49 pm

We should start to use more the chatbox and do more things about it, It's a very useful website item that I'm sure can and will help. We just need to plan things on it.
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

CHATBOX ON WEBSITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHATBOX ON WEBSITE   CHATBOX ON WEBSITE I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:02 am

You're right, we should start getting that shit active too. It'll give people another reason to be active on the website too. It's useful when the clan channel is done or we just don't wanna talk on it.
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Sponsored content

CHATBOX ON WEBSITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHATBOX ON WEBSITE   CHATBOX ON WEBSITE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHATBOX ON WEBSITE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LPS :: About Clan LPS :: About Clan LPS-
Jump to: