LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am New and in search of a battallion :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tulive
Newb
Newb

I am New and in search of a battallion :) Empty
PostSubject: I am New and in search of a battallion :)   I am New and in search of a battallion :) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:47 pm

Ello there m8s. I just rescently started back up! I have played for 8 years on and off, and LOVE the game! I do not have any good stuff really, because my friend stripped my accts. I will MF my gear, and soon be amongst the great Smile. P.s I play alot Smile
So feel free to add me in game, and into your battalion Smile thanks
-trevor
ingame name
*thobbz , *thobbz1
Back to top Go down
Massey
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: I am New and in search of a battallion :)   I am New and in search of a battallion :) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:53 pm

Sorry to jump in in this topic, but I'm new and forgot to do the battalion thing, so I'm in search of a battalion as well.
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: I am New and in search of a battallion :)   I am New and in search of a battallion :) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:39 pm

If you guys are still in search of a battalion, please contact me. I can recruit you or place you into another battalion depending on our openings. Hit me up on here or on Battle.net
My account is *Fuzion

I'll be lookin for ya ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am New and in search of a battallion :)   I am New and in search of a battallion :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am New and in search of a battallion :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LPS :: About Clan LPS :: General Chat-
Jump to: