LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chanel clan lps

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

chanel clan lps  Empty
PostSubject: chanel clan lps    chanel clan lps  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:06 am

i try to get in channel clan lps today and it was restricted does that mean it is full or to many spammers whats going on
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

chanel clan lps  Empty
PostSubject: Re: chanel clan lps    chanel clan lps  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:09 am

The bots don't have it unlocked and open right now most likely. It's a pain in the ass and this happens sometimes... whisper me we'll find a temporary channel.

*fuzion

or

*fuze-redrum

we'll play ladder
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

chanel clan lps  Empty
PostSubject: chanel clan lps   chanel clan lps  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:33 pm

well it back up but the bots have control of the channel right and if you run you bot in the channel you can add the bot to log in and anonce games right
Back to top Go down
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

chanel clan lps  Empty
PostSubject: Re: chanel clan lps    chanel clan lps  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:15 am

It's not that simple James.

Each bot doesn't come with everything you've got to download something called scripts which add characteristics to the bots.

The BCP script which is the one that announces games and takes record on chaos runs baal runs... Is one of the hardest ones to get and you got to work a lot on it so it's really not that simple.
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

chanel clan lps  Empty
PostSubject: Re: chanel clan lps    chanel clan lps  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:48 pm

Channel is down again >.< Maybe me and someone else should have another bot, or access to it, so we can open and moderate the channel when the rest of y'all are out gittin it in.
Back to top Go down
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

chanel clan lps  Empty
PostSubject: Re: chanel clan lps    chanel clan lps  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:13 am

Sure I'll buy 2 cdkeys so you guys can have some bots to moderate channel, For some reason some one while im sleeping turns off my pc so Sometimes bots will be off >.> I'm looking forward to solve that problem soon.
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

chanel clan lps  Empty
PostSubject: Re: chanel clan lps    chanel clan lps  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:33 pm

I can run a couple bots for channel and announcements and stuff. I got extra cd keys, it's not a damn thing.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

chanel clan lps  Empty
PostSubject: Re: chanel clan lps    chanel clan lps  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:54 pm

the simple thing to make sure your comp dosent turn off prolly just in the settings...
Back to top Go down
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

chanel clan lps  Empty
PostSubject: Re: chanel clan lps    chanel clan lps  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:45 pm

The thing is Grim... I run 3 alienwares which burn energy like shit, and I kind of care for environment and that stuff, so Possibly some one else who gives a crap about that maybe can run his PC for years :]
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

chanel clan lps  Empty
PostSubject: Re: chanel clan lps    chanel clan lps  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:55 pm

No, but ill run it through the night... Especially if someone will run baal bot through the night so i can follow! WTF!
Back to top Go down
Zipack
Runner
Runner
Zipack

chanel clan lps  Empty
PostSubject: Re: chanel clan lps    chanel clan lps  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:07 am

Hmm I wish my baal bot could make games Razz
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

chanel clan lps  Empty
PostSubject: Re: chanel clan lps    chanel clan lps  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:17 am

No shit right? So i could follow you! Very Happy Buttt... mine wouldn't work either, it would make the game join it everything and then just stand there and say error, im a bitch... pretty much (17) line error. One time he actually went to the WP though! But, i didn't have the worldstone WP on that character... Fixed that, and then it wouldn't work. Bullshit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

chanel clan lps  Empty
PostSubject: Re: chanel clan lps    chanel clan lps  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chanel clan lps
Page 1 of 1