LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

key finding

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

key finding Empty
PostSubject: key finding   key finding I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:19 pm

this is a hard competition but will benefit the winner and the clan ass well the object will be to find ass many keys ass you can in 1houre no bots that's the only rule we will all meat in the same game and when every one is ready we will make are one games and start looking you will half to be back in channel clan lps at the end of the time limit and then we make new game and every one drops thear keys who ever finds the most gets them all and fg if admin approves all the essences found will be donated to the clan bank if you dont know wear to find key just let us no before we start the clock or your on your own so if your game reply to this post game will start when we get at-lest 4 players .
Back to top Go down
hahahakki3
Newb
Newb
hahahakki3

key finding Empty
PostSubject: Re: key finding   key finding I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:40 pm

i'm in bitches.
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

key finding Empty
PostSubject: Re: key finding   key finding I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:52 pm

I'm in and I'm down. As long as there is enough people and they're all on at the same time and we can just run games until the time is up. I'll be willing to award something like 50 Forum Gold to the winner as well. This is a good idea. Sign uP!
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Grim
Runner
Runner

key finding Empty
PostSubject: Re: key finding   key finding I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:48 pm

hell yea i have terrible luck but i need that shit im up hopeufully i will be on im gonna be gone for a bit....
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

key finding Empty
PostSubject: key finding race   key finding I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:52 pm

hell yea glad you ameped up we will get a time that every one can play and then sart the timer .
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

key finding Empty
PostSubject: Re: key finding   key finding I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:33 am

Yeah sounds good once a few more people are down we can pick out a general time fram for when we wanna do it.
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

key finding Empty
PostSubject: key finding   key finding I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:50 pm

im up 4 it tomorrow night around 8 o'clock central time if we can get some members in on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

key finding Empty
PostSubject: Re: key finding   key finding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

key finding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LPS :: Character Central :: Tournaments-
Jump to: