LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Run bot for the channel !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taankjay
Newb
Newb

Run bot for the channel ! Empty
PostSubject: Run bot for the channel !   Run bot for the channel ! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:31 am

Hey hi guys !

Because there will be more and more runners... I felt like we should get a bot that announces the games.

There's this kind of bots on most of clan channel.

You just come to the channel hit .games or !games and you can see what runs are going on.

I say we could get more runners so there would be a lot of people following our runs. What about that ?
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: Run bot for the channel !   Run bot for the channel ! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:33 pm

Yeah, it could be a good idea. But, there's gotta be a way to incorporate WHATEVER games are going on. Baal botts, chaos bots, mf bots, uber bots and then more importantly Rushes, manual baal and chaos runs, manual mf runs, Manual runs of all types.
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

PostSubject: Re: Run bot for the channel !   Run bot for the channel ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:37 am

With the extensive amount of botting going on.. nobody plays this game anymore.. so lets bot about botting?!!? Jesus you guys.. I like you! Do you like me? I dont think so cuz nobody wants to spend time with me actually playing the game. Yes i bot too.. but i also play... ALONE Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: Run bot for the channel !   Run bot for the channel ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:41 pm

AHEM... excuse me? I play manual more than you do and i play with you almost always! But, i guess bots are fun... it makes me feel irrelevant
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

PostSubject: Re: Run bot for the channel !   Run bot for the channel ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:17 pm

Makes me feel good cuz i can have fun while the bot does the boring shti. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run bot for the channel !   Run bot for the channel ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run bot for the channel !
Page 1 of 1