LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Ranking and Responsibilities Question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cadillacjoe
Newb
Newb
cadillacjoe

Clan Ranking and Responsibilities Question Empty
PostSubject: Clan Ranking and Responsibilities Question   Clan Ranking and Responsibilities Question I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:08 pm

Uhmm I dont see what the generals are required to do on that page anywhere? Is it just a word that makes me feel good or do i actually have osmething that im supposed to be doing? It'd be nice to know more about the "member ranks". And since i couldnt reply in there i made this topic.
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ranking and Responsibilities Question   Clan Ranking and Responsibilities Question I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:17 pm

well basically they are determined ranks in the clan the hight you are the more part of that battalion you are. gettin members playing, leveled, rushed, and keeping them active and placing other jobs for other members; such as having people do runs, rushes, trading, duels, accumulating and aquire items and gold. and you yourself take initiative to use your services to pump up clan members. whether is help, rushing, items, leveling, building and a "general" guy to get things changed, done, or relayed to the heads.
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: feed back james   Clan Ranking and Responsibilities Question I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:54 pm

i think there is still some bugs to work out on contamination we have like 20 members and i only no the admins we need to have some meetings on this sight in the chat at least once a week to be able to get to know the clan as a hole and work out some bugs i would like to get to know more members and im sure they would like to do the same so let me know what you think about this
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ranking and Responsibilities Question   Clan Ranking and Responsibilities Question I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:46 pm

I agree, many members, don't know all the other members. I don't even know anybody. we need to all be active on the site at one point or another. You can't expect every member to know every member. Not gonna happen. Things we should do to be on the same page though...

Use channel 'Clan LPs'
Use the website and forum
Add and post our account names

Mines Fuzion Hit me up
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ranking and Responsibilities Question   Clan Ranking and Responsibilities Question I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:44 pm

yea true im still trying to get one of my battlion people ahold of lol, get ahold if you need me either here or my 2 most active accts are 4am_forever, then grim-aot
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: better communication and chat   Clan Ranking and Responsibilities Question I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:00 pm

ok phill this can happen we are not very big clan if you want people to just chat a bit then you should require every one to be in the chat at least 30 min ore more every other day or you could offer fg to members who are more active in the chat
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ranking and Responsibilities Question   Clan Ranking and Responsibilities Question I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:38 am

Well it's up to the members if they choose not to read updates at all thats one thing. But theres gonna be a few of them who won't really want to use the website as much. we just have to have the ability to discuss things with majorities of members every so often one way or another.
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Clan Ranking and Responsibilities Question    Clan Ranking and Responsibilities Question I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:46 am

so members don't half to stay active on forums or chat if they chose not to but if members chose not to be active hear then why even be in the clan thought clan was about a band of gamers jouing to gather to help one another and to do that communication is key
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ranking and Responsibilities Question   Clan Ranking and Responsibilities Question I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:02 am

Right but there's going to be a COUPLE members who want come on to post everyday or might just post on certain thing here or there every so often. Or they'd only come to the chat or chat on Diablo 2. Some members won't have a constant update and conversation going on throughout the forums. THat;s all theyll still play with us and stay in contact.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ranking and Responsibilities Question   Clan Ranking and Responsibilities Question I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:41 pm

its the higher rank people that are the ones carrying conversations and updating
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ranking and Responsibilities Question   Clan Ranking and Responsibilities Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Ranking and Responsibilities Question
Page 1 of 1