LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pvp Tournment

Go down 
+3
hahahakki3
Fuzion
Grim
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grim
Runner
Runner

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:38 am

Here is an idea. Now that we have gained a significant amount more of new member how about a little tournment, possibly over fg, that will be discussed because I am in no position to deliver that. Here is what the rules could be or similar too.

Tournament set up where anybody who would want to get in on it will be randomly set up then winner against winner so on and so forth. Each 1v1 will be a 2/3 or such cause shit does happen in a quick one game. Good idea is instead of giving away gold from coming from no where it will be a entry fee and that fee will be dispursed to the winners. Sound good? make comments
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:14 pm

Sounds perfect. I'll also donate an amount to be awarded to the winner(s) to the tournament as well. So... Grim this was your idea so you'll be in charge of gathering the information and setting up the tourney match-ups.

We can start off, by taking admissions. If you're interested in a 2 out of 3, 1 vs. 1 PVP tournament for forum gold please reply to this post and you will be entered in the competition.

What do you think the entry fee should be?
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Grim
Runner
Runner

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:58 pm

since the whole clan fg still new I would do 15-20
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:00 pm

Hmmm... let me think math... duh duh duh... Ok...

If you'd like to be a part of the PvP Tournament #1, ran by Grim. Please post a reply to this forum and the Tournament will be developed.

The entry fee for the tournament will be 20FG and will not be discredited from your account until the tournament has began.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:05 pm

either send me a pm or post on here and depending on who is entered and how quickly I will make a time, if for any reason you would like to join but couldnt make it the entry fee will not be taken from you of course
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:10 pm

Right, one way or another you will be taken care of. So, if you want to join post a reply or contact Grim.

Note to Grim: Once you get a group of people in make a new Post in here and call it PvP Tournament #1 and ill make it a sticky and then we can list all the members, do a like bracket thing. But i want you to make it so u get the rep and shit. I'll help you edit it Razz
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:52 pm

k should I be in it or just as a ref? cause if im in it I make most of it but I feel if I am in it that me switching stuff up people think it is rigged... idc if im in it or not
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:12 pm

I also might add that there is to be no synching or stackadin etc. That wont be fair to everybody else, this is a simple 1 on 1 match with none of that stuff involved, a double hammerdin is as far as it would go
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:21 pm

Exactly, thats bullshit.

Anyway, count me in. 20 LPS Gold np
Back to top Go down
hahahakki3
Newb
Newb
hahahakki3

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:42 am

i'm in. let me know when and where! afro
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:06 pm

So is this all or something I was hopoing for a larger tournament come on people were not here to make fun 20 LPG can be easily claimed back, thats just 2 topics!!
Back to top Go down
Taankjay
Newb
Newb

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:07 am

I'd probably be in too !
Back to top Go down
xilrasis123
Newb
Newb

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:12 pm

if you could lemme make my auradin and im in Smile
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:38 pm

what else do u need for the auradin? cant really lend you my stuff that wouldnt be fair
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:53 pm

if you dont already know im gonna be gone for a bit. I would like to start the tournament sometime after christmas day so everyone plz signup the more people we have in the more gold u get for winning, dont be afraid to join if you dont pvp that much were all hear to learn and teach
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:35 am

Exactly we want to show members who don't how to make and what to make for different types of PvP'ers and how to attack with them. Grim have a happy holidays and in the mean time let's round up the group to be involved in the PvP tournament.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:44 pm

happy holidays to you too I am not sure If i will have interenet where im going if so then I keep stuff going normally but if not and you will know if you dont get a msg by monday, try and get more people into the tournament
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:59 pm

sounds fun ill half to get pvp character set up first tough i play pvm mostly so im to good with pvp but i have done it it sounds fun just need to do some research on pvp bowa and im in
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:01 pm

not a problem. Ill be on it and ill get things and participants ready so whwen youre back after the holidays we can have our first PvP tournament. let me know when youre leaving
Back to top Go down
Taankjay
Newb
Newb

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: ...   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:50 pm

I'm building up a crazy PvP Character.

It will be crazy once I get all of his gear. Smile
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:46 am

good to hear looking forward to friendly matches
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:57 pm

ok guys I will like to put the tournament between monday and friday so if anyone needs a little bit more time or any reason at all plz let me know im thinking tuesday or wensday
Back to top Go down
Taankjay
Newb
Newb

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:57 pm

I really want to test my new necro. So i'll try to do my best to be ready soon enough.

I'll check my job schedule to be part of it.

Watch out you guys are dead.
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:51 pm

No chance man, especially with a necro Razz
Back to top Go down
hahahakki3
Newb
Newb
hahahakki3

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:51 am

when is this tournament happenin? it's been up for like a month haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pvp Tournment Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp Tournment   pvp Tournment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pvp Tournment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LPS :: Character Central :: Tournaments-
Jump to: