LPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPS

These forums are dedicated to clan LPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

looking for a battalion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gerges_g
Newb
Newb

looking for a battalion Empty
PostSubject: looking for a battalion   looking for a battalion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:44 am

hey, my names georges just joined the clan, looking to get in with a nice battalion that has members on quite frequently. play nl and yeah let me know thanks
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: looking for a battalion   looking for a battalion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:09 pm

Hello George,

My name is David. I'm the Clan Webmaster and Battalion Leader. My battalion is pretty new and fresh, but we have a large arsenal of characters between us thus far pretty much for anything we need. If you'd like to see some of our stuff and us in the swing of things, send me a message, hit me up on Diablo 2 or leave a reply. I'd be more than happy to recruit you. Be in touch.

Thank you,
David Sharrio
Back to top Go down
http://infuzedmusic.clanteam.com
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: looking for a battalion   looking for a battalion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:06 pm

I would be curious about recruiting you but prolly wouldnt be fair for every body else since I have the most people on. Any body I will recruit I will take one more and hand the rest out since I can only have 5 on mine
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: looking for a battalion   looking for a battalion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:08 pm

Once each battalion has a commander, general, captain, and 2 prophets then there will be no limit Razz
Back to top Go down
Grim
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: looking for a battalion   looking for a battalion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:51 pm

ahh gotcha i thought that we could only have 5 i guess those people that dont have those ranks just be called members
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: looking for a battalion   looking for a battalion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:50 pm

Nooo... other than the main ranks everyone are prophets. unless they are not in a battalion then they can just be members
Back to top Go down
Krusading4Kaos
Newb
Newb
Krusading4Kaos

PostSubject: Re: looking for a battalion   looking for a battalion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:58 pm

Hey my friends call me Kaos. I'm new to the clan, Cadillacjoe referred me so give him his 20 gold lol. I played D2 a few years back and i just started to get back into it again. I'm a 21 year old college student, Automotive is my major. I'm usually playing D2 whenever i get a chance mostly between classes my account name is Krusading4Kaos hit me up if u need some extra help. BTW i need to Battalion.
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: looking for a battalion   looking for a battalion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Perfect, you got the picture. Get your characters built up, stay active. Use our website and our Gold/Bank opportunities to get items and such and keep on!

Also, other battalion leaders, please look for Kaos to a recruit. We'll get you in a battalion right away man! Visit channel clan LPs for conferences or the chatroom
Back to top Go down
Krusading4Kaos
Newb
Newb
Krusading4Kaos

PostSubject: Re: looking for a battalion   looking for a battalion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Hey thanks for the info man. Glad to b here
Back to top Go down
Fuzion
Admin
Admin
Fuzion

PostSubject: Re: looking for a battalion   looking for a battalion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:04 pm

Good to have you here. You've been added to rwastoners battalion with your buddy joe. Have fun. I'll close thread in 24-48 hours unless youd rather me not
Back to top Go down
jamestaman
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Krusading4Kaos   looking for a battalion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:04 am

Krusading4Kaos hi im James i have nl and ladder acc but my battalion is manly ladder but it doesn't matter i would love to have you in my battalion and might have some questions fore you to sense your a car guy like me i so just get joe or Dave to add you we will be happy to have you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a battalion   looking for a battalion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for a battalion
Page 1 of 1